To be certain that dental care remains accessible to you, we are keeping open certain regional offices in central locations for dental care services.. These offices will be operated with enhanced safety and infection control protocols. Patients can start scheduling more dental appointments starting May 11.
- APPOINTMENTS: 866-650-9133 (essential dental care starting May 11)
- NO WALK-INS (please call our appointment line: 866-650-9133)
You are Safe with Us:
- Disinfected & Cleaned After Each Patient Visit
- Continuous COVID-19 Screening
- Social Distancing
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- And, please Wear a Mask when you visit us
After Each Patient Visit:
We wipe down chairs, countertops and equipment in the reception and treatment areas after each patient visit. This includes pens, clipboards, and common touch surfaces such as doors.
Continuous COVID-19 Screening:
Following safety guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Dental Health Association (ADA), we are screening all patients and visitors for common coronavirus symptoms. You will be asked if you have recently had a fever, shortness of breath, a dry cough, sore throat, or had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient. If you are having any suspicious symptoms, please stay home and contact your physician.
- Only patients and guardians allowed inside
- Patients are asked to wait outside or in their car; we will call when it's your turn
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Doctors and supporting staff replace their protective masks and coverings between each patient visit. Thorough disinfection and sanitization procedures based on CDC and ADA guidelines are used throughout the office.
Alabama Open Offices:
Birmingham – Midfield
Huntsville – Family Center
Mobile – Pleasant Valley